- to import in a spreadsheet program for custom calculations.
- to import back in another Android cell phone, say a friends phone for playback.
- to share TOYOBD1 data with a CarTester8000 users.
- to build an approximation of Ignition and Fuel maps from past recorded data.
- to have a backup files.
First of all lets understand how the TOYOBD1 data is kept inside your Android phone.TOYOBD1 uses an SQL database to store every log entry that was received from your OBD1READ device. It allows to record huge amount of data and makes it easy to precisely extract only what is meaningfull in specific conditions.
The design of the database makes it possible to keep log entries recorded with your phone and from someone else's phone without conflict and duplicate data. it also makes it possible to extract only specific data between a start date and end date.
Let's Export something now!Prior to exporting, a field need to be inputed in the Engine Configuration Dialog.
it is the 'Your car's description' field. You want this to be human readable for the people to whom you would send your log file for import.
for instance here are suggestions:
John Doe 4A-GE AE101
ZF 1UZ-FE SC400
when exporting data you will need to choose what kind of file you want to generate.
- CSV file for spreadsheet applications and TOYOBD1 import feature
- CTR file for use with CarTester8000 PC application
- CSV spreadsheet ignition map file
- CSV spreadsheet fuel map file
- CSV spreadsheet both ignition and fuel map file
The suggestd start date is by default a week ago, change as needed.
The suggested end date is by default today, change as needed.
The source, this is where you choose a car's description from the existing description
The ecu ID, you must remember what was your ecu ID number and choose it now.
when everything is choosen you simply press the 'Export Data' button.
processing time will vary depending on how much data is found for the search criterias you selected.
(this process can take minutes to complete if you export more than a month of data)